Reasons to Rent
If you’re a creative professional, it can be tough to find a space that works for your business. On any given day, you may work best in:
- a high-energy space where your creativity can flow, and you can connect with others
- a distraction-free zone to get important tasks done
- a space to meet with clients or host a workshop
- a studio to take photos or video or podcast room to record audio
At Tell Studios, we know the needs of creative professionals, because we are creative professionals. That’s why we designed a co-working space where creative and professional meet.
So grab a coffee or a soda, say hello (or don’t), and get to work in a space that has everything you need to make your creative business a success.
PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEO STUDIO RENTAL
HALF DAY RATES (4 HOURS) STARTING AT $500 FULL DAY RATES (8 HOURS) STARTING AT $800
- 2,000 sq ft studio with 20 ft ceilings & garage door access
- 18×30 cyclorama wall
- Changing room
- Canon Cinema cameras, L-Series lenses, and comprehensive grip + lighting options
PODCAST RECORDING ROOM
$100/HOUR, $30 FOR EVERY ADDITIONAL HOUR
- Professional voice-over microphone
- Sound controlled room
- iMac computer + Adobe Audition available for use
Rent Our Space
The Secret Formula to Sales-Boosting Short Videos
Learn how to land your next client with our strategy and use our easy-to-replicate video making template.
(Without needing to be a video pro or editing expert!)